Thank you for shopping with Up Higher Apparel! Faith and Fashion is our business and providing excellent Customer Service is our Priority. We strive to make you happy throughout your entire shopping experience with us.
Have questions? Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders ship via USPS or UPS and are based on the total weight of your package
You have your choice of First Class USPS (1-4 Day delivery based on destination), USPS Priority (1-3 Day delivery based on destination) or USPS Express (1-2 Day delivery based on destination) within the continental U.S. (calculated pre-tax). These timeframes are estimated so we ask that you allow 10-14 business days, due to COVID-19.
Book purchases are eligible for the Media Mail Shipping rate. If purchased with clothing, the media mail rate will not apply.
Gift cards are sent via email to the email address provided.
All in-stock items will ship within 48 hours Monday through Friday. All orders placed on weekends and major U.S. holidays will be shipped on the next business day.
These timeframes are estimated so we ask that you allow 10-14 business days, due to COVID-19.
We currently utilize USPS & UPS. However, USPS is our primary carrier.
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
*Customers are responsible for entering the correct delivery address for your order. Any returned packages will be subject to shipping fees.
*Shipping costs WILL NOT be refunded on returned items.
No refunds or exchanges, but please contact us if there is a problem with your order at email@example.com.
No returns or exchanges will be granted on worn merchandise. Merchandise must be UNWORN and UNWASHED. Items that appear worn, have stains, or smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, pet hairs or odors, etc. will not be accepted.
We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling, or incorrect sizing.
Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/ outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects.
Our Sanitation Policy for Business Operations
WE ARE STILL TOGETHER WHILE APART
- Are our operations continuing uninterrupted? Yes, we are still accepting and still shipping orders. We are shipping orders out in the order they are received, and getting orders out weekly to limit outside travel. We just ask for your patience as orders may take a few additional days to process and ship.
- What measures are we taking to reduce and mitigate the risks of COVID-19? We are sanitizing and disinfecting all equipment, products and work-place stations. All containers and packages from our suppliers are disinfected and sanitized. To better protect our staff, we have equipped them with sanitizing agents and cleansers, along with information about the methods needed to conduct proper cleaning. Also, all of our staff practice good hygiene and are required to wear masks and gloves while processing orders. We do what is necessary to keep the products we sell pure and un-compromised. When you receive your order, we encourage you to disinfect all packages.
- Are there any disruptions to processing and shipping orders in the future? At the moment we are continuing to operate normally, except that we are following directives and guidelines from our local and state government, along with the recommendations of the US government agencies overseeing the COVID-19 response, like the CDC. We are following the standards they are communicating in regards to guarding the health and safety of staff, and sanitation. Our business operations are contingent on the laws and regulations of our local, state and federal government allowing businesses to continue to stay open. We also depend on the continued operations of carriers like USPS, Fedex, and UPS. Again, we are at the mercy of our governing authorities and the ability to get shipments out via carriers.
- Our Returns/Refund Policy - Due to the nature of our products all purchases are FINAL. However, if your order arrives damaged, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will work with you to provide a replacement order. Please give us 48 hours to respond. We do not accept returns and there will be no refunds (see refund policy). We can not accept any returns of any packages. If a shipment and/or package is returned to us it will be marked as unusable merchandise and will be destroyed.